Tuesday, September 27, 2011

communication studies (most valueble)





Diamonds are very valuable in this world. It’s very expensive and beautiful, everyone hope to get it because they can sell it and become a billionaire. But, if you give me a diamond, I’m sorry but I would say: ‘’No!’’ because the most valuable in my life is my family. They are the people who are really important and priceless to me. I can’t sell them to anybody although they gave me unlimited price. 

Pearls are very valuable and expensive too. It can be sold with a higher price and it beautiful. Most of the women like to wear pearl jewellery, because it can make they look noble. But for me, my family are more expensive than pearls, they are the most beautiful people in my life and they make me feel I’m beautiful in their life. My life filled with my family.

 
How to say that family is important in my life? Because, my parents gave me a life to this world. They let me feel and watch how was the world can be beautiful and cruel in the same time. And I get to feel how was happy and sad. When I was happy I will share the happiness with my family, so they will feel the same way I do. When I was sad I will share it to my family too. Family are my good listener ever, they will comfort you when you feel sad. My sisters and brothers take good care of me. I love them very much. We are in a good relationship, I like to be with them. We are happy when we are together. Especially my lovely two sisters, we respect and treasure each other.

Last, my family is my everything. They are the most valuable people in my life. No one or anything can replace or take them away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment