Thursday, September 22, 2011

life drawing class assignment

1st day lesson....draw this nonsense...because i still don't have any technique on it..
second assignment...we started learn contour drawing....this was my result

skip the third assignment..there just a simple box but it use my whole class time to draw a box?!
the reason was we have to measure and draw it without using ruler with this pencils...

forth assignment perpestive...
if u had read my blog than you will know how messy i was in that day...
here the final result....

last assignment...which i'm like the most..colour value...
remember that i was late to class almost 1hour half that day...
thank you esha to be my lecturer that day~~

i had pass up all my assignment on time...thanks god...

now the final project coming up...
we start busy taking photo the historical building in Kuala Lumpur...
actually i had some photo about the outing..
but too bad...the photo was all inside my phone..
and i lost it..damn it...my swt outing...T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment