Tuesday, September 13, 2011

communication studies(essay)




The best holiday I had was to Cameron Highland with my beloved family last April. Cameron Highland is Malaysia's largest and best-known for their hill resorts. The weather there was cool and fresh, that is the reason my family members decided to have a relaxing holiday there. I’m willing to wake up early in the morning to prepare and wait for the van that we had booked for this trip. Around 15 minutes, the van arrived, we started to put our luggage into the van-which we done packed last night, and started our journey at 5 a.m. and I continued with my sweet dreams. Before we reached Cameron, we were hungry so we decided to have our breakfast at Ipoh. After having our delicious breakfast, we continued to our destination. We reached there almost 12 p.m. but we still can feel the cool breeze blowing to our faces and it was so relaxing. The first location that we stopped was at Boh Tea Plantation which is a must-visit when you are in Cameron Highland. We had our tea break with the nice view there; the tea was so nice and yummy. So, we decided to buy some of the tea back home. And we took lots of pictures there, because the view was so natural and nice. Not only that, we saw a newly-married couple had their photo shoots there too. The next location was at the Strawberries Farm; this was my good experience that I can pick up my own strawberries and try each of them. I had tried some strawberry ice-cream and tea, they are so delicious. In addition, we went to buy some organic vegetables, we can even picked our own vegetables too. At night, we went to the nearest vegetable steamboat shop to had our dinner. Next morning, we went to the morning market and get some fresh vegetables and fruits. After done shopping, we went home with a great satisfied moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment