Tuesday, September 27, 2011

communication class ideal room



Although we already have a sweet home and a sweet bed room but everyone must have their own ideal room, I’m on the same boat too.

Having my own ideal room is one of my dreams. I started to imagine my ideal room when I was young, I hope that I will have a pink bed room, but now I have a new idea for my ideal room. Its likes a princess room, which was most of the girls’ ideal room, but was not in pink colour again….

Inside my ideal room will have a double bed because I hope I can sleep comfortably. It will be in black and white colour. And I would like to have a big dressing room in there so I can put all my dresses, bags, accessories and easy for me to look. The most I hope is to have a big shoe rack.  It was like I have a small shoe shop inside my room where I can put all my beautiful high heels, sneakers can search them easily. This because I’m a girl and girls like to be beautiful.

In the other hand, I hope to have a white big desk, which I need the most to become a designer, so I can done my work easily and more comfortable. I hope I can have a white queen chair to match my desk, which can let me sit the whole day on it and still can make me feel comfortable.

Inside my ideal room I would like to have a big toilet. I dream that will have a bath tub, so I can take bath and do spa anytime I want. Mirror is very important to every girl, so I hope that I can have a big mirror.

Interior design will explain the room outlook; I hope my wall will designed with some beautiful piano and music instruments. And I would like to have a big window, so I can look outside, and enjoy the beautiful view. Lastly, my ideal room will have a balcony filled with beautiful customised-garden, so when I feel stress, I can have a tea break and relax while watching the beautiful flowers.

This was my ideal room, and I hope that it will be real.







 



No comments:

Post a Comment