Friday, December 10, 2010

happy day~^^

1st~tay tay!!!happy birthday!!!!!

yesterday i got sock?!peggy was finding me out to celebrate ah tay birth at JJ~
i was so excited coz i dint prepare anything~><
n she tell me ah tay wanna find me out for a long time..i miss them too><
so i ponteng cn class n go with them^^

9.30am..pk come n fetch me..zhun zhun~with yong jing n alvin~thn we went jia yi house wait ah tay came..i was hided inside the house whn ah tay arrive..hehe
we wanna giv her a big surprise..n the surprise was~~~~~tadah!!!!me=='(pretty cool ha~)
nxt~is the journey to JJ~~!
on the jouney~oh god?! peggy u really pua geh dint change..ah tay u too XXD
they really nuts..oh god~now i knw hav some1 nuter thn me=='really really nuts..
however they r happy tis is most important in our life n their life^^i was happy too~

JJ~
take breakfast at old town~
cute=='nxt time i wont call steam rice again...forever!!!arghh~
pls can u put that 20minute bigger???i was wait long time n thank you jia yi n yong jing coz they company me to wait my steam rice came...n not tasty too blak..i only ate half of them because i feel full while whn i m waiting~
movie time~rapunzel..awch~we were late..but the movie is so nice~aspecially the horse-maximus^^haha it is so cute..i love it so much
after watching~n of coz we r sing k..lalala~~~
did i sing really no sound or u all really pua geh??hahahahaXXD
after singing movie time again!!haha lelio popo~
it's funny too..n touching~55 wanna cry~~T.T haha38=='
oh! i searching some pretty high heel but no nice..mm mm~so i bought something at bodayshop...yeah~i love shop if dint bought something i feel sorry to myself?!i cnt stop westing money..how i~><

left JJ~
ah tay want eat steam boat~~
so we go on our journey to jenjarom!my home town XD
eating time~yummy(ps:alvin din't eat steam boat...swt==')
oh!n they all dint get plkn only alvin=='n he go there at jan..pity me T.T i want jan too~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(shi hui ah..becarefull ooo dont do it again...i watching liveXD)
n thn of coz back home~~
ah tay i will always join you all k?i promise^^

(wondearful n good memory for me...i love today♥ thank my old friends i love you all..i feel lucky was i meet you all~)

No comments:

Post a Comment