Tuesday, November 23, 2010

my second day..

second day fight with spm-sub english~
for me mmmmm~i think is ok i can ans it all~^^
love love bi~hope i can get my target pls><
nxt day that mean 2morow=='the horrible subject coming up~
everyone hate it!!!!MR.HISTORY pls don't come find me ><
leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!suck..i m getting nuts=='
althoug i hate it..it will come n find me..but now 3:30 afternoon i have no mood to read it=='(how come?)
aih~nvm lets read it at the last day~he goona say bye to me tommorow...forever^^haha
history~~history~~already past tense..why still nid us to remember it..stupud history!
i gonna create my own history 2morow..oh no..maybe is changing the history...hiak hiak~
so at the last hope my history can past...enought=='damn~

No comments:

Post a Comment