Thursday, December 30, 2010

genting trip~27-29

have trip to genting that y i dint upload my blog~
while this has been a long post~

Day1
siew peng&purple&me&cancan
capture in the bus whn on our way to genting^^

arrive there at 1++pm..
i juz wanna say f**k..what appartment is it?!
how come you can let your customer change here n there?
n y our appartment have no kitchen service?
our big appartment become small appatment?!
what the hell..
this is ur mistake..if ur room really full so u must be upgrade for us but nt down grade..
so how come our appartment has been down grade..
we r ur customer n we hav pay $ too..
you want us wait here n change place..n u knw how heavy our lagguage are?!!!!
ok i m the good person so i dont write the hotel name..
almost 5pm..we make sure our appartment n hav rest..
pretty purple&me♥
(i remember that this pic was capture at the big appartment..101/1..luckly??!!)

oh ya~we having steamboat at there(that y we really nid a kitchen)
but finallt how clever we r...we dint hav kitchen we also can done our steamboat party..
yummy..
thank you crazy family for prepare it~^^
we hav fun at there..haha lst time we r sit n eat 2gether..
after take a rest..

we out at 9pm..
me&siew peng
 
cancan&me♥
me&ah bei♥
zy&me
me& prettycancan again ♥
r u ready go out with us?♥

take a walk n shop at 1st world...
done our day at Old town kopitiam..

Day2..
themepark(outdoor & indoor)..
purple & me again
(capture in double deck carousel..we at the 2cd floor..~)
me&pretty ah bei
(both of us very cold~coz we wearing short pants...><)
pretty siew peng&me
(while waiting fren ply pirate ship..we nt dare to ply it...scared blur@.@)

there r full of fog n cold..all of game r closet..
so we take our breakfast at old town again..

after breakfast..continue our outdoor^^
space shot
(1st time for me n ah bei we really scared..but we quite enjoy^^)
nice..thx cancan to intro it^^
n thx siew peng to hlp us capture it^^

after we go to dinasourland..(listen bout dinasour history)
flying dragon..which is the game wait so long long long time...=='

while waiting firieds ply spinner..
capture time for purple&zy&me at berly's chocolate wonderland^^
pretty zy&purple
they smile so nice...
(take by me i really love it♥)
me&purple
me
zy..(i ♥ this shot)
best fren forever♥

capture at double deck carousel again~
zy&me
purple&zy
(zy so swt at this pic♥i love it..take by me)
me
pretty purple♥ 
me & purple
me & zy♥

lst pic~
laopo family&me&purple
actually quite bor at this time..coz there r many ppl><
the queue quite long..
half hour wait..
2min game=='
we all r tired of waiting..==

most of us
we love this so much♥
(pity camera gal-zy she was regard coz she nt in the pic><)
but thanks out pity gal

bac appartment n take a rest..
we out at 8pm..
i fgt to take shoot><
drink starbuck hot chocolate while waiting time pass..
11pm hav our movie time..
3D gullivers travels..
which is a very funny movie..
but
most of my friend fall asleep=='
back to appartmeny at 1.++am..

Day3
wake up early in the morning 730am to take bath..
after done preapare everything..
capture time..

juin tat(baba) & me
me & ah bei
siew peng & me 
me & purple
(oh~~i love~~~~this♥)
lst shoot me&lovely lao po mun~~♥
...check out time...
shop new clothes at berjaya time suqre&sg wang
bac banting...
hav lunch with friends..

n~our trip done..
3day2night genting..
we all my secondary school classmate
u all r my proud..
nice to meet you all my friends..
hope that we can meet again...♥


No comments:

Post a Comment