Thursday, March 24, 2011

thank you..

wake up in the morning~
used hp on fb~
i saw my inbox have a new msg~
 open my mail....
inside there write~~~~
TTUT.....TTUT.....TTUT..... 
yup...its a secret...but it's from my dearly cousin...
she cheer me up~not to giv up n dun think the minor way..
she said:  "ur future ur life..but remember once if u already confirm,dun feel regret on it...cause it was a choice by you..."
yup..i get it..
i juz wanna say thanks n thanks for you....
what is this???
what is this???
hah!!that is my spm + earlier birthday present for me...
hehehe~~~^^
thank you my cousin again...!!!
i knw..altought i'm nt statiesfy with my result....
althought my result is really bad...
i dint get 3a in my result..but u still bought it for me..
i felt very surprise...n thankgiving 
reassurance~
i will not think that..eventhough i dint get good result in my spm but i still can get what is too easy..
everytime i saw this camera..i will tell myself i hav to be fight with my future..
and will not let you down...
the last...
THANK YOU...PEI!!!

this pict very adorable..i juz post here to share nia^^

No comments:

Post a Comment