Tuesday, March 22, 2011

~SPM~

"Esok hari apa???!!!!"

remember that the time in camp my friends always asked us this whn friday...
thn we will shouted with happiness n say "esok hari phone"
but now.....~
i will sad n say "esok hari ambil result=='~~~"

yup...that 2morow i have to go back school and take my surprise result... 
now i keep thinking what result i get???!!!
i have lost my brave to face them....
i juz hope can get all pass...5credits~~erm...if get 2A more good...
A+???haha!!!!jk!impossible for me...
wish me success that all i can hope...>.<
BLESS ME!!
for all my friends~~~
primary school friends........
secondary school friends.......
dorm friends.........................
company delta friends................
camp friends.............
n...my friends lar~~~~~~~
wish u all the best!!!!
GOOD LUCK
opz!!!for me too...hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment