Wednesday, August 17, 2011

holiday-full with assignment~

huhu!today is holiday..so din't have any classes~
when holiday everyone must feel happy..but me~
still a lot of assignment waiting for me to done them~


most of my friend already went out just left me stay inside hostel and did my assignment almost whole day..
i've no much time to waste..coz i scared i cnt done it all on time~
n damn~holidays all shop close~accept lunch-my friend fetch me ate lunch at cyberia~
the other:maggie,bread,mushroom soup~T.T
ok..let talks less...

 

those r my assignment~
animals mind mao~do it half lst night~tired
done look~~hehe(okie..statiesfied)

who puppy is this???!!

COCO LIM

not so similiar~i knw~have to improve
my favourite animals~mind map
still have lots of empty place~i have no idea to fill it up..T.T

life drawing class~
ASSIGNMENT
-In your A4 sketch book
-10 pages of contour drawing
- draw your own hand with different movement
- 1 page have 3 drawing of your hand (more better)
- Artline pen 0.3/0.4
- submission in class
- this will contribute marks for your finals


freakin hapi..i'm done them on time~huhu~
is time for bed~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment