Wednesday, April 6, 2011

sunway pyramid

its such a long time dint meet my friend...mr.lion~~~
yuupee....yup,that is sunway pyramid..!
i want shopping!!!!!!!
went there with my 2cd sister(siao poh)...

arrived there.she asked me:"want eat 1st???"
of coz...i'm hungry...
then we head went to.....toilet restaurant...^^

hah??!! toilet restaurant???

 chairs and tables
menu
sorry sis....
(i think she will kill me>.<)
tables design..
 can u eat with ur food with this design..XD
it so adorable...
mocha blended for me
ouch~special hah~!
kimchi seafood flaming pot for her
i think it adorable..hehe
i like this..thx sis!
take pict with some adorable shit??!!XD
i dint wrong rite??XXD
it for ladies...

 after that we walk around n try to find my hp..
yes~i'm searching iphone3GS..
but its bad its end of stock...T.T~~~
if want..2cd hand...

head in ELLE GIRLS..to bought some clothes...
after that....
massage????
.
.
nope....
.
.
taadaa~~
her..
me
do leng2x on our leg nails...teehee

movie time~
happy good friday advance!!!
watch some movie about good friday...


i know you will said so childish..ish2x(which i said to my sis too)
but...its really not bad...
the bunny is so adorable...>.< i like its..humor~~!!
i start curious with GOOD FRIDAY...
hmmm..i think it will be the nice day...

popular time...
how can i fgt abou my story book?
the secret of lost things...

after that we head back home...
that all for 2day~~
tired.........
but happy...hehe







2 comments: