Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year~

happy bunny year!!!
hehe..this year april i gonna be 18~!!
i want to learn car after ns!!!yeeps~
 
bac from ns 3days ago~~
yup~home is the most comfortable place..
i miss my bed..
i miss my kakak..coz she hlp me wash clothes..hehe
no nid to wash my won plate...
no nid wake up early~~
nice food can ear especially pork!
but i miss my ns fren^^
new year~sienz la wei~~~nothing can do mie..
no sim card...find my frenzT.Tso cnt act them...sorry my dear frenz..
wait me back from camp nxt time k..hehe
 
mmm..wat i do in my cny?
ang pao of coz got..
poker..sekejap lar~
but my family hav work also..so most of my time at shop..slpZzzzz
 
however..
wish everyone have a great new year..
be healthy all year long
good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment